Racebred Components Front Splitter Blades are designed and CNC cut from high quality resin-impregnated birch material. With extensive research and testing across the board with abs plastics, aluminum composites, and carbon fiber, we've found that the strength, shear characteristics, and overall replacement costs outweighed the competition. Used by racers around the world, birch has stood the test of time and has continued to be a competitive and cost effective material for decades. All splitters are fire retardant, waterproof, and uv resistant and feature a honeycomb face and a smooth black bottom. All blades are designed to extend back to the farthest point of the front bumper and are a complete bolt-on installation to factory locations. Splitter lengths are measured from the center of the lowest part of the front bumper or lip.*
- CAD Designed & CNC Cut/Beveled
- 1/2" Thick Resin-Impregnated Birch w/ Honeycomb face
- 9 Ply Construction - Strong and Wear Resistant
- Beveled Edge & Sealed for optimal aerodynamics (No rubber or plastic trims)
- Fire Retardant, Waterproof, and UV Resistant
- Cost Effective and easily replaceable
- CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE! Sizes up to 72x24".
- Splitter lengths are measured from the center of the lowest part of the front bumper or lip.*
DISCLAIMER: *All splitters are designed with approximate lengths and can vary depending on frame, bumper, lip fitments. If an exact length is needed to meet class rules, please contact us for details. Splitters are manufactured for race use and may show some cosmetic imperfections due to a number of manufacturing processes involved. Splitter Blades are made-to-order and may take up to two weeks for production.* Depending on bumper design and splitter size, additional bracing with cables or rods may be required.
*Current Front Splitter Blade production timeline is 3-4 weeks.